“With the ongoing rise of Covid-19 numbers in our community and out of respect for those who are at risk as well as our health care and front line workers, we as a Session have decided to postpone in-person worship services for January. We understand that many of you may be upset about this decision, and it was not taken lightly but we feel that as followers of Jesus we are called to do what is best for our community.
This is an exciting opportunity that will allow us to stay connected even though we are not in the building. With this in mind for the next three weeks, we would like to invite you to join us as we try a new style of online worship. This will allow our Paulin Family to come together in a new and exciting way.
Starting on Sunday the 16th we will be having our very first Zoom worship services, this will be a full service with music, prayers, and message and for the most part, it will be a live service, as people will be able to take part in their own homes.
We are hoping to be able to offer a coffee time after the services, where participants will be broken up into small groups for a time of online visitation. We would love to have you join us as we start the New Year with a new style of worship.
To join this online service, you will need to have both the internet and either a home computer or a smartphone and download the program zoom. Please contact your elder or Rev. Lisa for the link.
In-Person Church Services (when they resume)
– Proof of full vaccination (or valid medical exemption) for all those aged 12 & over is required.
– Any child who has left the country and is not vaccinated cannot attend Sunday school or worship/special services until two weeks after they arrived back in Canada.
– Households need not physically distance themselves from each other.
– Masks must be worn in the building.
– Worship leaders are allowed to remove their masks only for their portion of the service and must maintain physical distance during that time.
– Please respect each other’s comfort level about physical distancing and ask permission before sitting close to someone outside of your household.
To watch our virtual services, go to the Worship tab and select “Virtual Services” then follow the instructions on the screen.